Hello and welcome to a bookish tag post! I was tagged by Zuky from BookBum (thank you!) to answer her questions, so here I am, doing the Mystery Blogger Award for the second time.
To spice up this post, I added some beautiful illustrations created by Bianca Martin. She is a young Romanian illustration “with a thing for plants”. Her pieces of art are so fresh and colourful, perfect for the summer season 🙂 Check out her Instagram, it’s a wonderful source of good vibes and inspiration!
Creator tagged, already thanked Zuky, let’s do the tag!
§ 3 (random) things about myself
- I studied Computer Science
- I could eat strawberries every single day
- I prefer waking up early (at around 6 AM would be great!)
§ Answers to Zuky’s questions
1. If you had to work but didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do?
I would like to either organize things (such as clothes in wardrobes or books on the shelves) or try out different arts & crafts workshops. And of course, read and travel as much as possible in-between my artsy endeavours.
2. Where is your favourite place to read?
I love reading at the seaside, while sitting on the sand, preferably in the shade. Hearing the waves in the background is such a relaxing feeling … and it totally disconnects me from the real world.
3. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
Social media. While I can see its benefits, I find it very sad that many people spend their free time just scrolling on Facebook or Instagram … and they become addicted to this (sometimes) fake world when there are so many beautiful happenings in the real world!
4. If you could live in any other time period, when would it be?
This is quite difficult to answer, as I don’t have a favourite period of time. Maybe I would try the 1990s – quite recent, but still a “vintage” period compared to our days.
5. Would you rather never be able to express yourself accurately or always have to say the exact truth?
I’d go with always saying the truth in a more diplomatic manner.
§ Link to my best post
WanderBooks – it’s more than a post, it’s a bookish initiative I am so excited about! In a nutshell, I send books (for free) to travel in this big wild world. The only condition is to read the book and then pass it on! If you’d like to host a WanderBook, check out the available ones 🙂
§ Questions and nominees
- How do you choose what book to read next?
- What is your favourite place to read and why?
- What do you think about bookclubs?
- If you could have a conversation with any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
- What’s your next holiday destination?
Till next time … happy reading!